3rd Visual Music Fulldome Festival in Mexico: Call for Works
Visual music describes a varied form of creative work with sound and image. It is used in the field of art to describe the intimate relationship between music and the moving image, where different creative forms of electronic arts are combined.
In order to support visual composers of any nationality and their artistic creations, every artist is invited to participate in the 3rd Visual Music Fulldome Festival in Messico by submitting one work each.
Participants must submit:
- Photo scanner of DNI card or Passport
- Biography with telephone and email contact.
- Document of the work (maximum half of a page).
- Video with the following characteristics.
- It must be an original work.
- Duration of 5 to 10 minutes.
The submitted material should contain one MPEG2 video file and one 5.1 WAV audio file:
- Video Format: MPEG2 / MOV / MP4, 30 fps, Aspect Ratio 1:1, Resolution 2048 x 2048 px.
- Audio Format: WAV 5.1, 24 Bits – 48000Hz.
Deadline: October 10th 2017, 23:59hr.
Please send your work via WeTransfer or Dropbox to planetario [at] visualmusic,info. The selected artists will be informed via email and asked for the authorization to use the piece in the Festival.
The Festival will happen on Nov 4th, 2017.
The official call can be downloaded from here.
For any inquiries please email us at dudas [at] visualmusic,info.