Job Opportunity: 3D Artist & Technical Director at the Visualization Center C
Do you want to produce films and interactive experiences for immersive environments, together with a team using visualization to make science understandable, especially for children and young people? Norrköping Visualization AB that operates the public science center at the Visualization Center C in Norrköping, Sweden, is currently looking for a Technical Director and a 3D-artist to join the production team.
Technical Director for Immersive Content Production
A successful candidate will figure out the best technical solutions for rendering ultra-high resolution content and interactive presentations for both fulldome and VR. A technical director will be in charge of defining the production pipeline for content production.
- Very good knowledge and experience of creating visualizations, preferably of scientific content;
- Knowledge of 3D-modelling (Maya or equivalent) and post-processing (in Adobe After Effects or equivalent);
- Experience of programming in the Unity game engine and production of interactive content for VR is desirable;
- Relevant degree such as media technology or equivalent;
- You are self-motivated, solution-oriented, innovative and not afraid of a challenge.
3D Artist for Immersive Content Production
A 3D artist will produce high quality content for the dome theaters and other immersive (VR) technologies. A successful candidate should be a talented 3D artist with high technical skills and an eye for aesthetics. He/she will be working with ultra-high resolution content and it is important to have knowledge of how to create optimized rendering without quality loss.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modeling and animation in either 3ds Max or Maya;
- Knowledge of post-processing (in Adobe After Effects or equivalent);
- Prevous work in production of content for VR and experience of creating scientific visualizations is desirable;
- Relevant degree.
Application deadline: 31 January, 2017
Form of employment: Full-time, permanent
Are you interested in these positions? Send your application to Anna Öst, Head of Production: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the two job opportunities, please email or call +46(0)11-15 63 06. More information about the openings can be found on the official website.