Spitz Hiring a Sales Account Manager
Spitz is hiring a fulltime Sale Account Manager at their headquarters in Chadds Ford, PA.
Sells digital simulation systems, projection systems, dome screens, and architectural structures.
- Identifies and initiates contact with prospective customers and sells products and services to U.S. and international customers such as planetariums, museums, science centers, schools, entertainment and amusement centers.
- Makes sales presentations, demonstrates products, generates standard sales quotations and proposals, and negotiates and closes sales. Maintains positive customer relationships and coordinates proper support resources. Maintains accurate records of the status of each prospect and customer.
- Develops and executes specific sales processes to achieve orders and revenue plans. Accurately forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual orders.
- Provides periodic status reports to management concerning sales account status and activity, including wins, losses, key opportunities; competitor information and activity; and product feedback and problem reporting.
- Regularly attends trade events and develops customer relationships. Staffs product exhibit booths and participates in conference/tradeshow activities as required and similar events.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in a technical, education or planetarium/museum field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Technical sales experience related to computer hardware and software products preferred.
- Knowledge of sciences helpful, but not required.
- Requires approximately 25% domestic and international travel.
Please send your resume to Staffing@es.com if you’re interested in this position.