Parque de las Ciencias
An interactive Museum and Planetarium to educational entertainment. Nature, Astronomy or a journey inside the human body are some of the contents for all ages.
If you are looking for an attractive place to enjoy cultural leisure, your place is Parque de las Ciencias in Granada.
Located at 15 minutes on foot from the historical center of the city, it is an interactive science center and museum that dedicates 70,000 m2 to smart fun and educational entertainment. With more than 600,000 visitors a year, it has become established as the most visited museum in Andalusia.
Nature, astronomy, mechanical games, optical effects or a journey inside the human body are some of the permanent contents of the museum for all ages. 27,000 m2 of green areas, 5,000 m2 of temporary exhibitions, rest area, free picnic and café-restaurant for having a good day.
- BioDomo: A window to life: a space dedicated to the biodiversity of the planet that houses more than 200 species between animals and plants.
- Planetarium: Its projectors recreate more than 7,000 stars, offering a view of the Universe in 360o, as well as other subjects in a dozen different shows.
- Tropical Butterfly House: 20 butterfly species and more than 70 species of plants from tropical and subtropical areas.
- Birds of prey Workshops: Observe the night of an eagle or how a hawk hunts, just from a few inches away.
- Workshops and guided tours: The museum offers around ten daily workshops open to all visitors, as well as guided tours to different spaces such as the Almazara and the Dolmen.