Fulldome Festival Brno 2018: First glance at shows
June 6th, the day it all begins, is coming way faster than you would think. And we should know that, as we are already busy preparing everything.
We are happy to announce that we have received 42 show submissions for this year’s festival. What a wonderful number, right? We are assessing all the shows at the moment to pick the best shows that will suit the festival’s purpose. To get a taste, these are some of the shows you are going to see at the festival. A complete list will be displayed at www.fulldomefestivalbrno.com shortly.
- Asteria. Trip. (Fulldome Film, Yaroslav Gubchenko)
- Dimensions – Once Upon Our Reality (Rocco Helmchen, Johannes Kraas)
- Explore (Creative Planet, Maciej Ligowski)
- Expedition Reef (Morrison Planetarium, Ryan Wyatt)
- Farewell Cassini (Theofanis Matsopoulos)
- HORIZON: Beyond the Edge of the Visible Universe (Live, GOTO Inc.)
- Kyma, Power of Waves (Philippe Baylaucq)
- Mice and the Moon (Fulldome Basement)
- Our Violent Planet (Iryna Filipova)
- Passport to the Universe (American Museum of Natural History)
- Red Planet Rising (James Craig, Planet Of Mystery)
- Saturn & Beyond (Ball State University, Charles W. Brown Planetarium & IDIA Lab)
- Tales of a Time Traveler (Terence Murtagh from E&S)
- VOYAGER: Never-Ending Journey (Yuriy Gapon)
And one more important thing! The early bird tickets offer is over, but we still have some seats unoccupied in the dome. The regular tickets are now 45€, which is still a very reasonable (or insane?) deal, considering what you will get in return. Head over to the offical website to get yours!