IPS Fulldome Festival Brno 2016: Registration is open
The registration for the IPS Fulldome Festival Brno 2016 has been opened! Go to http://fulldomefestivalbrno.cz/reg-earlybird/ and get your ticket in time!
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="700"] IPS Fulldome Festival Brno 2016[/caption]
The festival admission is EUR 60 (early bird full event registration until March 31). This price includes:
- entry to all projections for all festival days
- entry to the gala evening on Friday June 17 with the best festivalfulldome show award ceremony
- refreshments for the whole time of the festival – soft drinks (water, coffee, tea) and sandwiches (several kinds)
- a bag with information materials about the festival, screened fulldomeshows and of course about the city of Brno
- free admission to some museums in Brno (VIDA! Science Centre, Mendel Museum, Golf Resort Kaskada etc.)
- visit to the fireworks over Brno Lake within the firework festival Ignis Brunensiss on Wednesday June 15, including transport.
- and a young pea plant from the Mendel Museum, a souvenir from the Vila Tugendhat and the city of Brno
How to buy a ticket for the festival? The easiest way is to use the on-line ticket system – follow a link http://fulldomefestivalbrno.cz/reg-earlybird/
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments.
If you want to use a different way to buy your tickets (an invoice) or need advice, please contact us on email@example.com.
If you need a help with the accommodation contact our guest service firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!