Job Opportunity: 3D Artist & Technical Director at the Visualization Center C
Technical Director for Immersive Content ProductionA successful candidate will figure out the best technical solutions for rendering ultra-high resolution content and interactive presentations for both fulldome and VR. A technical director will be in charge of defining the production pipeline for content production.
- Very good knowledge and experience of creating visualizations, preferably of scientific content;
- Knowledge of 3D-modelling (Maya or equivalent) and post-processing (in Adobe After Effects or equivalent);
- Experience of programming in the Unity game engine and production of interactive content for VR is desirable;
- Relevant degree such as media technology or equivalent;
- You are self-motivated, solution-oriented, innovative and not afraid of a challenge.
3D Artist for Immersive Content ProductionA 3D artist will produce high quality content for the dome theaters and other immersive (VR) technologies. A successful candidate should be a talented 3D artist with high technical skills and an eye for aesthetics. He/she will be working with ultra-high resolution content and it is important to have knowledge of how to create optimized rendering without quality loss.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modeling and animation in either 3ds Max or Maya;
- Knowledge of post-processing (in Adobe After Effects or equivalent);
- Prevous work in production of content for VR and experience of creating scientific visualizations is desirable;
- Relevant degree.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!