Job Opportunity: Communicator & Fulldome Production Assistant @ Otago Museum, New Zealand
- Relevant experience in animation or film production;
- A high degree of technical ability and interest;
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to convey scientific content in an engaging fashion;
- Availability for a permanent, full-time position;
- Availability to work on both weekend days.
Key Result Areas:
- To assist the Full Dome Producer with animation and production of content, including fulldome format;
- To present live, original and pre-packaged programs for a variety of audiences;
- To deliver dynamic, interactive science-themed shows, tours, programmes and presentations in the Museum and outreach venues, during and outside opening hours as required;
- To evaluate, update and adapt programmes, presentations and activities, as appropriate;
- To approach and engage visitors within Science Engagement areas proactively offering information and assistance in a manner which inspires their interest in science and technology;
- To assist with routine operations and maintenance of audio-visual, sound systems, interactive displays, lighting and climate control systems within Science Engagement areas.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!