Job Opportunity: Marketing and Sales Coordinator at Evans & Sutherland
- Write and develop proposals in cooperation with sales personnel to address general and specific requests for quotation;
- Coordinate trade shows and conferences. Periodically staff product exhibit booths at conferences and trade shows;
- Assist with direct sale of E&S products and show content. Keep web-site, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites current and coordinates posts;
- Organize and keep marketing and sales brochures and materials current.
- Four-year college degree, or equivalent marketing experience;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Windows experience, MS Word & Excel experience;
- Basic desktop publishing experience with knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign software helpful;
- Understanding of basic astronomy and the planetarium and science center industry a plus.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!