Job Opportunity: Senior Video Engineer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in designs of new systems, and the creation of installation and as-built schematic drawings.
- Emergency support and repairs as needed
- Daily preparation of the theaters
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of video distribution and routing systems
- Ability to read, understand and create comprehensive and readable large system level schematic drawings of AV systems
- Theoretical and practical experience with video reference signals, LTC, video formats (SD, HD, UHD, Cinema 2k & 4k, etc.), frame rates, color space (RBG, YCbCr, etc), television standards (Rec. 601, Rec 709, Rec 2020), video transport (analog, SDI, HDSDI, 12G, HDMI, DP, SDVOE), serial and network communications, and test equipment related to the above.
- Comfortable efficiently & methodically troubleshooting complex systems under high pressure show conditions
- Ability to successfully collaborate with complimentary technical museum staff, as well as outside integrators and manufacturers
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends
The AMNH offers an extensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of our dedicated and diverse community.
- Expected Salary Minimum $90,000
- Expected Salary Maximum $115,000
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!