ALMA - A Window into the Mysteries of the Universe
A fulldome show about ALMA, the most advanced astronomical interferometer to explore the unknown regions of our universe.
ALMA – the Atacama Large Millimeter/Submillimeter Array – is the most advanced astronomical interferometer based on the latest manufacturing technologies.
Starting full operation in 2013, ALMA aims to explore the unknown regions of our universe. The array constructed at 5,000 meters altitude uses 66 parabolic antennas, an overwhelming scenery. Study about how stars were born, the mystery of life with the beautiful Atacama soil and its starry sky.
Highlights of the show:
- Reason of ALMA’s location at 5,000 meter altitude set in Atacama Desert of Chile
- Beautiful Atacama Desert and stately ALMA
- Mechanism of the interferometer and aperture synthesis
- The universe that ALMA can explore
- Reason of needing 66 parabolic antenna units
- ALMA’s related facilities
- Latest results ALMA has observed
- Modern technology and researchers’ challenges
- ALMA project’s significance in human history
A fulldome show for planetariums and digital dome theatres.
Production & Support
Screened at 0 dome theaters and counting...
No reviews available.
Be the first to review this show!