Awards Winners, 5th 'Reflections of the Universe' Fulldome Festival
Reflections of the Universe, the 5th edition of the Russian Fulldome Festival held in Yaroslav every other year, has just ended. The event lasted for three days, during which the Jury and the public watched more than 30 films from a variety of international producers.
Here is the list of the festival winners:
- Best film: Colored Universe, by Moscow Planetarium;
- Best visualization: Signs of Life, by Griffth Observatory;
- Best educational film: The Sun and Life on Earth, by Andrey V. Lobanov and The Planetarium Association and people promoting their development;
- Best animation film: GrandPa and Zoe: Mission Light, by 3D emotion;
- Best storytelling: Magic Globe – A Story of the Seasons, by Creative Planet;
- Best art cinematography: New World, by Natalia Oliwiak;
- Best space exploration film: HAYABUSA２- Reborn, Hiromitsu Kohsaka, by GOTO inc;
- Best film for children: Parade of planets, by Planetarium of Nizhny Novgorod;
- Best interactive program: Russia is the Rainbow of Nature, by SACI YR The Cultural and Educational Center named after V. V. Tereshkova;
- Best science history film: Dreams of Space, by Ivan A. Gopienko;
- Best historical documentary: The Stars of the Great Victory, by Alexei V. Shustrov, Planetarium named after B. A. Maximachev
- Audience award: The Nutcracker and the Magic Planets, by The Grand Novosibirsk Planetarium;
- Special mention for the most extraordinary idea: Listening to the Universe, by Grand Novosibirsk Planetarium;
- Special mention for keeping the heritage: Star Stories, by SACI YR The Cultural and Educational Center named after V. V. Tereshkova.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!