IPS 2016 Call for Abstracts is Open
Please consider the following:
- Proposals will be evaluated and discussed in November 2015. The selected speakers will be notified about the acceptance of their paper/panel/workshop and its presentation time by the end of 2015;
- Presentations will be limited to 10 minutes with and additional 5 minutes for discussion;
- In some cases the organizers reserve the right to reassign a presentation to a different session or propose a different format;
- Panels and workshops typically will be limited to 60 minutes. The session moderator will enforce these limits;
- Paper/panel/workshop sessions may not be used to make sales presentations. Vendors who wish to make sales presentations should register as a sponsor;
- Abstracts must be followed by a full papers, to be published in conference proceedings. Please submit your complete papers by June 19, 2016. Authors who do not submit complete paper will not be allowed to make their presentations.
IPS 2016 Team is very much looking forward to your valuable input and thank you for sharing your knowledge. You are kindly invited to submit the proposals online via registration form until October 20, 2015.
For more information on the event visit the official IPS website.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!