Job Opening(s) in Berlin, Germany
The Foundation Planetarium Berlin (Stiftung Planetarium Berlin, Germany) is announcing three job openings.
The newly founded Berlin Planetarium Foundation merges all of Berlin’s observatories and planetariums into one organization. The foundation is responsible for two planetariums and two public observatories:
- Planetarium am Insulaner: 20m, Zeiss Mark V, 4k Velvet with Powerdome, Uniview and Digistar6;
- Zeiss-Grossplanetarium: 23m, Zeiss Mark IX Led, 7k Velvet with Powerdome, Uniview and Digistar6;
- Archenhold-Sternwarte Observatory;
- Wilhelm-Foerster-Sternwarte Observatory.
The three job openings are the following ones:
- Chief Technology Officer, “Leitung Technik”
- Project Manager INTENSE, mobile planetarium, “Projektleitung”
- Education Programs Specialist INTENSE, mobile planetarium, “Projektmitarbeiter/in”
Opened in 1987 and recently renovated with new modern equipment, the Zeiss-Grossplanetarium is one of the largest modern stellar theatres in Europe. The job descriptions are in German, but you don’t have to be fluent in German to work in Berlin. That’s one of the advantages of living in this amazing city.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!