Job Opportunity: IMERSA Administrative Assistant
Administrative assistant is being searched by the IMERSA Board of Directors. The institution is looking for a bright, service-oriented candidate that is highly organized, confident and meticulous.
This is a twenty hours per week position, requiring initiative and exceptional time management skills. As an independent contractor a potential employee will be working with limited supervision and invoicing the company for completed assignments without getting an office or any employee benefits.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Passion to proactively problem solve and administrate solutions to unforeseen challenges;
- Effective interpersonal skills and a willingness to question and clarify details;
- Ability to follow complicated instructions and assignments;
- Curiosity about digital, group experiences;
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Doodle;
- Accurate and speedy typing for transcriptions and a meticulous note taking;
- Dependability, professional integrity, good business etiquette, discretion and a positive attitude;
- Willingness to learn new software and social media tools including Joomla;
- Initiative and good judgment to navigate priorities and time demands;
- Willingness to go above and beyond, completing each job accurately and quickly.
- Developing and sharing schedules, surveys and reports;
- Meeting planning and event coordination;
- Handling professional correspondence;
- Providing exceptional customer service by phone, email and in person;
- Helping IMERSA to develop organizational procedures and policies.
Please apply soon if you want to play a meaningful role helping to organize IMERSA international business network and provide exceptional customer service to sustain a welcoming and responsive membership environment.
Check out the Denver Craiglist website to get more information on the position. Be sure to include with your resume answers to the questions given in the advertisment. Applications will be accepted until September 1, 2015.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!