Job Opportunity: Planetarium Assistant at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- Associates Degree in Design, Architecture, Applied Arts, Fine Arts, or Graphic Design or related field;
- Two (2) years of experience in exhibition design and/or fabrication;
- Any combination of education from an accredited college or university in a related field and/or direct experience in this occupation totaling four (4) years may substitute for the required education experience.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid Driver's License;
- Must possess and maintain a current Defensive Driving Course Certificate from the State of New Mexico or must pass and receive Defensive Driving Course Certification as a condition of continued employment.
Working ConditionsWork is performed in an office setting with exposure to Visual/Video Display Terminal (VDT) with usage of projection equipment, phone usage, and copy machines. Some sitting, standing, bending and reaching may be required. Annual salary: $28,766.40 - $50,044.80 Note that applications must be submitted by the end of the day on January 20. If applying, please follow the submission process on the HR website carefully. If you have any questions, email the Space Science Director: email@example.com.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!