Planetarium Software Shira Universe 3.2 Is Now Available
The newest version of Shira Universe (v3.2) presentation software has just been released and brings along many new features:
- Manual calibration with precision settings for opposite cave mounting a 2 multi-projection system. Shira Universe supports either 2x 4K projectors (4096x2160 each) mounting wide angle lenses to provide a 4K output; or 2x 2K projectors (2560 x 1600) to provide a 2K output on the dome using a single computer. Distortion and blend calibration settings are also very simple to to the simple 2-projector system.
- This solution does not require any another calibration software and only require basic hardware specifications:
- A single computer with 2 external display output. Cpu: i7 core; Ram: 8 GB; Disk drive: SSD 500gb (SSD is important); Display drive: Nvidia Quadro or Geforce series min 2GB ram; Two projectors equipped with appropriate lens projectors.
- Shira Universe v3.2 delivers new Colored Hevelius constellation images.
- Added APOD (NASA Astronomy Picture Of The Day) JSON link to Data2Dome and capability to download youtube videos. Bug fixes.
- Support to the Russian language both on the GUI and the sky.
For detailed information please visit Sureyyasoft website.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!