SkyExplorer 4 Introduced by RSA Cosmos at IPS 2016
Intuitive InterfaceThe convenient interface provides instant access to all system resources on one screen, and reorganize them with no delay for file copying time. An object can be easily dragged from the Library or Windows Explorer to the “dome view”, and then edited for the needs of a show. Labels and control menus are used without them being seen by the audience.
Remote ControlThe journey of exploration can be controlled with iPad as the presenter walks among the audience and interact with them.
3D Real Time Galaxy
- Over 159 billion stars
- 10 million dust & gas particles
- 117 000 HII regions
- 50 000 Open clusters
Open Cosmos Database
- Full Solar System
- Over 13 000 satelites from SPACETRACK catalog
- Over 400 000 asteroids from ASTORB catalog
- Over 3 000 comets from NASA SSD JPL catalog
- Oort Cloud simulation (NAOJ)
- Over 100 000 stars from Hipparcos catalog
- Over 400 exoplanets (Schneider, CPSC)
- Over 49 000 quasars and 780 000 galaxies (2DF, SDSS, V8K and Tully Catalog)
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!