Job Opportunity: Production Engineer, Zeiss-Grossplanetarium, Berlin
- preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Production, Media studies or similar spheres;
- confirmed experience in the field of fulldome production or games development;
- extensive knowledge of modern fulldome software and ways of hardware improving;
- good programming skills, including Java and Python;
- solid knowledge of astronomy;
- sufficient communication skills and the knowledge of the English language.
- to develop fulldome content for the planetarium usage;
- to manage the development of fulldome content on several stages;
- to supervise and build special facilities for shooting, rendering, synchronizing and assembling materials for future programs;
- to collaborate with Wilhelm-Foerster-Sternwarte Planetarium and the Archenhold-Sternwarte Planetarium.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!