IFF 2019: Fulldome Festival Winners
With 50 submissions from 18 countries, the 5th Immersive Film Festival (IFF 2019) has just finished. Here are the festival winners:
- IFF'19 Best Short-Film Award: The Great Waka, by Frank Rueter, Matt Pitt, OHU Domes
- Best Immersive Short-film: Urban Levitation, by Sergey Prokofyev, Studio Schwitalla
- Best Soundtrack: Vestige, by Aaron Bradbury, NSC Creative
- Audience Award: Fractal Time, by Julius Horsthuis
Fulldome Feature Films
- IFF'19 Best Fulldome Show Award: Lucia, the Secret of the Shooting Stars, Laurent Asselin, Planetarium de Saint-Etienne
- Best Immersive Show: Expedition Reef, Ryan Wyatt, California Academy of Sciences
- Honourable Mention: Birth of Planet Earth, Thomas Lucas, Spitz Creative Media
Fulldome Feature Films 3D
- Best 3D Fulldome Show: CAPCOM GO! The Apollo Story, Max Crow, NSC Creative
- Honourable Mention: Explore, by Maciej Ligowski, Creative Planet
Congratulations to all the festival winners.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!