Spitz Institute Student Scholarship
- Tuition for Spitz Institute 2018 Week 1, July 31 –August 3
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- Local transportation to and from PHL airport and Institute sites
Candidate must be
- Age 18 or older
- A full-time student at the high school, college, or graduate level
- Not a full-time planetarium employee
How to applyPlease submit an essay of at least 400 words telling us why we should select you for the Spitz Institute Student Scholarship. Tell us how you got involved in planetariums, why they’re special to you, and how you expect to apply what you learn at Spitz Institute. Include your year in school and course of study. You are also encouraged (but not required) to include supplemental information, such as recommendations from planetarium staff or instructors at your school, links to pictures or video demonstrating your involvement, or whatever else you think will help us see why the planetarium field has captured your interest. Send applications and nominations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Friday, May 25. Spitz will select one winner at our sole discretion. Winner will be announced by June 4.
Have you liked this post? Subscribe to FDDB Newsletter
Sign up now, it's free!